We know that roof replacement can be a time-consuming and stressful event, but we are prepared to make the process go as smoothly as possible in Denver.
Roof Replacement in Denver – When it comes to replacing your roof, you can’t rely on just anyone to get the job done. At Apex Restoration & Roofing, we believe your roof should be a reliable part of your home or business. That’s why we are ready to assist you when you require roof replacement due to age or storm damage in Denver, Colorado.
When you choose Apex Restoration & Roofing for your roof replacement project, you will find that our great team of professionals has a dynamic range of experience and is committed to a higher standard of professionalism and service. We know that roof replacement can be a time-consuming and stressful event, but we are prepared to make the process go as smoothly as possible and give you confidence that your new roof will protect your home or business for years to come. You should never have to worry that your roof won’t hold up, and our outstanding quality work and expertise will give you peace of mind that your roof replacement job is done right and done well.
At Apex Restoration & Roofing, we offer a 2-year labor and installation warranty for our services, and you can always rely on us to provide the high-quality roofing services you need in Denver. If you suspect you need roof replacement or you are looking for a qualified team, contact us today to discuss your needs. Once you have worked with our team, you will know there is no one better for all of your exterior upgrades and repairs. We look forward to assisting you.
More about Apex Restoration and Roofing Residential Roof Replacement:
Apex Restoration and Roofing are more than just “roofers” – we’re experienced roofing professionals and we can help you through the process of roof replacement. Whether your roof needs replacement due to storm damage or it’s just plain ugly or worn out, we can make the process comfortable and simple. We are experienced at installing all types of roofs on beautiful homes throughout the Denver area. What this means to you as a consumer is that you are working with a strong company with a solid long term history of installing new high quality roofs at a fair price. Some of our customers have had us replace their roofs several times due to moving, hail damage, storms or wind. Read some of our testimonials from our customers and you’ll see why Apex Restoration and Roofing is a Preferred Roofing Contractor in Denver Colorado.
As you begin your research for a roofing contractor, there are several important factors to keep in mind. We want you to be properly prepared and educated before you start. We know that the more you know, the more likely you are to choose Apex Restoration and Roofing for your roofing project. Read our About Us for more background on Apex Restoration and Roofing.
How to Select a Contractor for Your Protection:
Check Reputation – Stability – Workmanship
“Over 1.1 Million Complaints and Lawsuits Were Filed Against Contractors Last Year Alone…Up 62%.” The Wall Street Journal
When you choose a contractor to replace your roof – follow these guidelines to ensure you’ve picked a contractor who will do the job properly:
1. General Liability Insurance Certificate – Not “Self-Insured”: You need to know if your contractor carries general liability insurance for both commercial and residential projects. A sizable contractor will carry no less than $500,000…. and usually around $1,000,000 of coverage. Over three-fourths of roofing companies do not carry proper insurance coverage to protect you against losses.
2. Arbitration Statement In Contract: Ask to see the arbitration statement in your contract. If complaints arise, the roofer agrees to settle disputes through binding arbitration. Without this agreement, you have no recourse.
3. Current References: All reputable roofers carry pre-printed lists of references…that includes customers from 1 to 5 years ago, as well as customers from the previous month. Also, ask for suppliers, business references, etc.
4. Association Certificates of Good Standing: Belonging to trade associations implies some quality and ethical integrity on the part of the contractor. Associations like the National Roofing Contractor Association as well as the Better Business Bureau are often referenced.
5. Use Only Major Roofing Manufacturer’s Certified and Authorized companies, like Apex Restoration and Roofing, to install your roof system.
6. Quality Inspection Checklist and Walk through – Ask to review their Quality Inspection Checklist.
We hope this list will give you the knowledge you need to find the best contractor for your roofing project. Read our resume and our customer testimonials to find out more about what sets Apex Restoration and Roofing apart from the other contracting companies in Denver.