Although there are many vinyl siding replacement options out there, James Hardie® products deliver the quality and durability you are looking for in Englewood.
Vinyl siding is a low-maintenance, attractive, and durable material. While all of these things may be true, there may come a day when you walk outside, look at your vinyl siding, and determine it’s time to move forward with the vinyl siding replacement process. When this happens, there’s only one phone call you need to make – and that’s to us at Apex Restoration & Roofing.
Although there are many vinyl siding replacement options out there, James Hardie® products deliver the quality and durability you are looking for. We proudly install vinyl siding from this supplier and can help you pick siding from this line that will benefit your home in Englewood, Colorado. We have installed James Hardie® siding on many homes throughout the years and believe it is the best fit for your home because it’s associated with the following benefits:
- A longer paint cycle that can help save you up to $5,000 (on average) over 15 years
- The #1 return on investment and superior siding value for remodeling projects (Remodeling Magazine’s annual “Cost vs. Value Report,” 2008)
- Lower homeowner insurance premiums (14% lower on average)
- No need to hire (and pay for) an additional on-site painting contractor
- Up to a 50-year limited transferrable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor
- No waiting for optimal weather conditions to finish and start enjoying your new siding
If you have any questions about the vinyl siding replacement process, James Hardie® siding products, or our commitment to you, contact us at Apex Restoration & Roofing today. We look forward to hearing from you!